Screwfix Foundation Funding Opportunities
English Federation of Disability Sport
Priorities/details: The Foundation raises funds throughout the year to support causes that will change people's lives. They work with both national and local charities donating much needed funding to help all sorts of projects, from repairing buildings and improving facilities in deprived areas, to decorating the homes of people living with sickness or disability.
All applications reviewed. Of particular relevance are the following:
· Will the funds help people in need (by reason of financial hardship)
· Sickness, disability or other disadvantage or distress) in the UK?
· Does the project relate to the repair, maintenance, improvement or
· Construction of homes, community facilities and other buildings?
· Will the project be environmentally friendly?
Who for: Registered charities
Grant amount: Not specified
Deadline: Applications can be submitted at anytime. Applications are reviewed in January, April and July.
Application process: Online application. Please send completed forms via email to
For more information: The Screwfix Foundation, Trade House, Mead Avenue, Yeovil, BA22 8RT