CSW Sport are the Sport England funded County Sports Partnership for Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire.
As an unincorporated partnership hosted by Coventry City Council, we therefore recognise the legal obligations set by the Equality Act 2010 and the Equality Framework for Local Government. As such we are committed to its effective implementation of Coventry City Council’s equality policies through our delivery arrangements, and with regards to awareness raising, training also recruitment of Board members and staff.
Our ethos is focussed upon “inspiring an active community” through which we seek to deliver our mission to “increase and sustain participation in sport and physical activity through effective partnerships, investment and initiatives”.
Our Goals Are
1. To create opportunities for all in sport and physical activity
2. To enhance capacity to sustain participation and deliver quality experiences
3. To develop and maintain strong effective partnerships, acting as an advocate for sport
4. To continuously improve and be recognised as high performing
5. To build an enhanced infrastructure through investment
For further information please click on the policy link below: