Workshops - Pay Online
**Please note this section is only relevant if you still need to pay for your course after completing a successful booking form.**. If you are booking onto a FREE workshop you may log out now. You will receive an email confirming your booking.
If you still need to pay for your course online, then you are still able to do so. Follow the instructions and link below to complete your payment and booking, for your chosen CSW Sport Workshop.
Follow the link below to complete the online payment process which is provided by Coventry City Council's Website.
***** Please read following instruction before proceeding to payment page.
- From the main Online Payment page read the instructions and click on the 'Quick Pay' button.
- Select the option Leisure and Culture from the Account Group drop down box.
- Select CSW Activities from the Account type drop down box.
- Enter Workshop details and names of attendees and total amount in the other boxes.
- Follow payment instructions.
- Safeguarding and First Aid Workshops are £30 for residents of Coventry Solihull and Warwickshire and members of clubs within our sub region, and £35 for those outside the sub region, unless otherwise stated.
- Time to Listen Workshops are £25.
- Safeguarding & Protecting Children in Sport Conference is £20
- Satellite Club Bookings: If you are a CSW Sport Satellite Club and would like to attend please contact Tracy Murphy: email@example.com for a voucher code to qualify for a fee of £5 payment per person.
- If you are a Satellite Club and have been allocated a 'FREE' place as part of the 'Unmissable Tour' select 'FREE' from payment selection on the booking form and we will send confirmation following verification.
- Pay Online now Please ensure you have read the above instructions for which options to select
For more information contact