Booking & Payment
- Booking and payment for all courses must be paid online, using the CSW Sport online booking and payment system.
- If an organisation is booking a place on behalf of an individual, or the individual is not able to make payment online, please contact us.
- If an organisation requires an invoice to be raised or to make a payment via cheque, to enable payment to be processed a surcharge will be added of:
- - £5.00p will be charged for total amounts up to £50.00p
- - £10.00p will be charged for total amounts of £50.01 and over
- Should someone fail to complete the payment section, a standard email will be sent out, advising their place is not confirmed and will be removed from the register unless we receive payment within 3 working days.
- Safeguarding and First Aid Workshops are currently £30* for those in the CSW sub-region and £35 for those outside CSW.
- Time to Listen Workshops are £25.
Refunds & Cancellations
- We cannot offer refunds for courses if an individual is unable to make their chosen course, after they have booked and paid.
- However, if an individual provides CSW Sport with 7 days notice a Credit Note will be issued, which can be used against future courses.
- If a course is cancelled by CSW Sport, a Credit Note will be offered and CSW Sport will do everything possible to organise another opportunity and will advise delegates of this at the time of cancellation. If for any reason this is not an acceptable solution, a refund will be offered.
- Please arrive in plenty of time for the course. Please note late arrival may result in refusal by the tutor to participate in the course.
- Where applicable, the course will delivered by an accredited tutor.
- Where applicable, you will receive a 'Resource Pack' at the course.
- Where applicable, your 'Certificate of Attendance' will be posted to you within approximately 6 weeks of the course taking place.
- Please note refreshments will not be provided at the course.
Return to Workshop Listing