Coventry Solihull & Warwickshire Sport is committed to promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people engaged in sporting activities across Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire. CSW Sport has achieved the Advanced Standards in Safeguarding & Protecting Children by:
- Meeting the requirements of the Standards for Safeguarding and Protection Children in Sport (CPSU, 2002)
- Implementing and demonstrating best safeguarding practice when staff, volunteers or others are providing services, activities and programmes for children and other young people.
- Working with partners to establish and implement agreed, consistent minimum safeguarding standards for sporting activities across Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire.
- Requiring those individuals or organisations that are funded or commissioned to provide any service for children and young people to effectively address safeguarding requirements.
- Maximising its influence to promote safeguarding practice and principles within its wider partnership roles and relationships.
CSW Sport also encourage you to comment on a range of Safeguarding & Protecting Children policies and procedures. So if you have any comments or queries on any Safeguarding and Protecting Children matters then please contact: